Covid- 19 | Important Health and Safety Measures
Your Health and Safety Remains our #1 Priority
Our office has always had high levels of infection control. We have always implemented proper cleaning/sanitizing protocols as required by our regulating body to avoid disease transmission. It remains our top priority to protect the health and safety of our patients and staff.
Updates to the Office
We have implemented additional safety measures and acquired additional equipment, including:
- Installed physical barriers and acquired additional types of PPE for aerosol generating procedures (i.e. 3M N95 respirators, face shields, scrub caps, gowns).
- Our office is a masked environment.
- Modified our physical spaces in the clinic to support physical distancing in the reception area.
- Purchased multiple hospital grade air purification units (MERV18 HEPA filters).
Protocols at your Appointment
We have implemented precautionary measures to keep everyone safe, including:
- Patients are screened over the phone and in-person.
- Prior to entering the office, patients are asked to wear a clean mask and hand sanitization is performed.
- Appointments are staggered and spaced to maintain physical distancing between patients.
- NO walk-ins are permitted at this time. Please call the office to make an appointment.
We are all in this together and we appreciate your patience as we navigate through these unprecedented times. As a courtesy to others, if you need to reschedule your appointment, please let us know with at least 24 hours notice.
We are looking forward to seeing your smiles soon.
Dr. Michael Li and Staff